Why Choose Greer for Your Business
- Gross Retail Sales in the City of Greer are growing at about 12 percent annually and have seen 47 percent growth in sales over the last five years.
- The City of Greer has a comprehensive Sunday alcohol sales ordinance that permits Sunday sales for on-premise and off-premise consumption.
- Attractive incentives in Greer’s historic central business district include a special tax assessment for historic rehabilitated properties and a fa?ade redevelopment grant program.
Why Annex into Greer?
- Greer has an ISO rating of 2 and emergency services response times averaging less than 5 minutes.
- Greer maintains a professional fire department that includes First Responder Medical Service and a Hazmat Team available 24 hours a day.
- Greer maintains comprehensive planning and zoning to protect investments and to assure smart growth.
- Greer offers comprehensive medical care through the Prisma Health and Pelham Medical Center,?with a full range of specialists and services including Children’s Health, Emergency Services, Women’s Health, Cancer Treatment, Surgery, Orthopedics and Rehabilitation, and Heart and Vascular Services.
Why Live in Greer?
- New jobs in manufacturing, retail and service sector industries have helped local residents achieve a greater standard of living.
- Greer area schools include top-ranked elementary, middle, and high schools.
- Downtown Greer, Greer Station, is experiencing revitalization and embodies a unique blend of historic charm, vibrant community, and successful businesses.
- Greer maintains 13 parks and recreational facilities and a variety of youth sports, adult sports, recreation, and cultural arts programs.
- Natural amenities like Lake Robinson and Lake Cunningham provide year-round access to nature and wildlife.
- Community festivals and events like Oktoberfest, FamilyFest, and Freedom Blast showcase the very best in Greer’s rich traditions and small town charm.